23 July 2008

Finally got an etsy account


Today i finally went ahead and got myself an etsy account as there are so many nice handmade things to buy. if you haven't seen it check out the website http://www.etsy.com/ for lovely handmade items. I bought myself some knitting patterns which are being e-mailed so no postage costs either.


If anyone has an etsy shop could you leave the address in the comments section so I can have a look at what you are selling - or also if you buy things from a regular seller then please let me know :o)

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Hi Hetty - I've had a lovely time looking at your blog. I intend to one day have an Etsy shop - when all the rubbish that's been happening in my life is over and done with!

I look forward to seeing what you create for your shop.

Take care :-)

Bubbles said...

Thats great. If you ever open a shop you'll have to let me know.

You'll end up going crazy buying stuff for Leah and William too as there are so many cute baby items.

If you ever want to find UK sellers you can type it into the search box or use shop local.