08 September 2008

My eBay purchase arrived....


I was pleased that my yarn arrived safe and sound - although as I was out my kind postie left a note for me -'in the black bin by the back door' needless to say it was safe and dry; good old Royal Mail!
I was surprised how good quality it is considering it was onlt £1.79 a ball, great for socks - I even have the next pair lined up (the sock pattern I posted on my blog a few days ago), so I'll let you know how I get on :o)
I bought it from Cheshire Yarns who have a great selection of different yarn, all at good prices!

2 comments:

Chars said...

woo hoo - I love ebay bargains

listeasy said...

While the science of order management systems have been around as long as there has been mail order, it has become super critical in the highly competitive world of Internet commerce, where vendors may only get one chance to impress a customer with on-time delivery of their products, great customer care, and accurate billing. The time to worry about handling those orders and the tasks that go with them is not when they start coming in, but before you offer the product for sale. Learn more with List Easy