19 September 2008

Going to the paediatrician today....

Leah's got an appointment with the paediatrician today at 11.35am so thought I'd just make a quick mention of it before I get ready to take her.

Hopefully everything will still be doing fine and she won't have to have any more ultrasound scans - it was a bit of a nightmare keeping her still last time! At least she shouldn't have to have any more tests - the last ones were a year ago now...

To look at her, you wouldn't know that she was being monitored, and to be honest if she had been born 20 years ago, nobody would be any the wiser!

Off to put everything back in the bathroom cupboard now - she has decided to take all the toilletries out!

I'll let you know how we got on....

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Hope it all goes well - thinking of you. x

Denise said...

Hi Leah, saw your post in the Fuzzy Mitten group and popped over to see your blog. I'll add you to my bloglines and to my Ravelry friends.
I'm originally from Sunderland UK but live in Austin Texas now! I have a 7 yr old daughter but it doesn't seem two minutes ago that she was one! They are so sweet at that age. Will be back soon to get to know you more.
Hugs Denise