I finally got round to finishing Leah's cardigan, so whilst she has been asleep this afternoon I sewed on the press stud and the ribbon for the tie around, so hopefully she will be able to model it for me very soon!
I need to give it a press (as you can see from the photos) but other than that I am really pleased with the result.
I used Sirdar Snuggly DK in Daisy and the pattern is from the Little Sweet Peas booklet. Next I'll be doing the v - neck tank top from the same pattern booklet for William.
I've also been working on my first ever original pattern for a pair of socks - they are only very simple and baby sized, but will be posting the pattern once I am happy with it, so that I can share with anyone who'd like to make some!