25 November 2008

Laid up in bed....

Today and yesterday I haven't been feeling myself...I woke up yesterday with a 'funny' tummy and whenever I got up I felt like I was going to faint.

Richard stayed home to look after Leah - and even went food shopping for me, armed with a list of course, as there was no way I could get it done.

I had a eventful time whilst he was out - passing out in the bedroom floor on the way back from the bathroom! So I spent all day in bed with a splitting headache and generally feeling sorry for myself.

We called the doctor out at the end of the day as I was still feeling pretty rotten, and I found I had a lowish blood pressure and a bit of a temperature. Nothing too serious, I just had to take it easy.

So no knitting, no TV (missing Eastenders, Spooks and 24!) and lots of sleep.

Today I've managed to have a cup of tea and a small piece of toast, but STILL haven't brushed my teeth for over 24 hours - YUCK! Might do that now!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel much better soon.

Kitty said...

Get well soon. There seem to be so many horrid bugs around at the moment. x

LizzieJane said...

Sending hugs your way, hoping that you will be feeling well again soon.
x

Annie said...

Sweetie, how are you feeling now? I hope you are a lot better! By the way, I am SO happy that I won the bunny! I can wait for him/her to arrive to Sweden! :o)

PrincessTejera said...

Hey Esther!! Hope you feel better soon dear.