17 October 2008

I've been tagged (well almost!)

I haven't been tagged exactly, but as my friend Groovey Crafts mentioned me in her tagged items, I thought I might as well add my facts on my blog...

There are a few little rules to mention....

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



Well here are my 7 facts..

1. I am a qualified chartered accountant and have been since 2002. I have only been working part time since my daughter was a year old and that has suited us all really well.

2. I have been with my husband for 12 years since I was 18, and we were married in 2005 - 8 years after we met. We spent our honeymoon in Whistler Canada, and Waikiki, Hawaii.

3. I enjoy thriller movies and books - the gorier the better (excluding the SAW series as the first one really freaked me out!)

4. I HATE Friends (the TV series) with a Passion and can't sand it being on!!!

5. I enjoy horseriding and go once a fortnight at a local riding stables. I used to loan a 14hh blue roan cob when I was younger, called Jimbo, from the riding school I worked at. He bit and kicked but never got me!

6. I don't have any pets as we lost our cat Tigger 3 years ago now. We have no plans for any more in the near future, although I fancy getting a rabbit when Leah is a bit older!

7. hmmmm, what for the final fact?? I am a total tea addict and love a good cuppa! I hate it when I am abroad and can't get a decent cup - the first one back home is always the best!

now for the people I am tagging (hope you don't mind!)

Creative Hands
Cotton & Cloud
Under The Hedgerow
Lizzie Jane
Roo Knits
JoJo-Caramel
Rachael rabbit

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your Birthday wishes dear Esther :) You are young :) You are so sweet to think about me :) Thank you :) have a great day :)

Bubbles said...

I knew some of these facts already so its nice to read the others :).

Unknown said...

Hey Esther - thank you for tagging me and introducing me to the other wonderful blogs in your list xx

Unknown said...

Hi Esther, thanks for tagging me, will get round to it this week.
Rosie x

carolyn said...

Love horses, hate horror movies.