09 October 2008

Beatrice the Ballerina Bunny

Since joining ravelry last month, I have been having fun with the Fuzzy Mitten Group there. We are all lovers of the little stuffed animals and we decided to have a Knit along (KAL).

As I was away, I couldn't start until I got back, so I started Sunday evening and finished off last night. Here is the result.......

.... meet Beatrice the Ballerina! I decided to alter the pattern so that I could give her some little ballet shoes, and accessorised with some ribbon that I had laying around (it actually arose from her tutu not staying up, so I decided to thread some ribbon through to help with that!).

I thought I would add ribbons to her ballet shoes.....


.. and finished with a bow in her hair. The eyes took ages for me to place where I wanted them, but finally I got there. She had fun today outside in the sunshine with Leah whilst I was hanging out the washing!

4 comments:

Bubbles said...

I love this, it is so cute. I think Leah will love playing with this if you can part with it :)

LizzieJane said...

Oh she is lovely! What little girl wouldn't want to give her a cuddle.

Jackie said...

What a pretty little bunny!!

KnittingArchivist said...

What a beautiful bunny! :) You're really talented Esther! :)