15 October 2008

Feeling under the weather....



I woke up this morning feeling a bit queasy and my tummy has been delicate all day... I don't know what has caused it so I have been feeling very sorry for myself at work!

I have got some Pepto Bismol which seems to be doing the trick - although I couldn't manage my sandwich for lunch :oS Instead I went to the cafe and got some plain and boring toast. Hopefully I'll be feeling more like myself tomorrow and my tummy will have stopped hurting when I touch it. I just hope it isn't catching as I don't want little Leah being ill!

Feel free to give me lots of sympathy hahaha!!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Poor You! Hope you feel better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Dear ! I hope you feel a bit better by now :)

Kitty said...

Oh no! Hope you feel much better soon (there is a lot of it about!) x

LizzieJane said...

I hope you are feeling like your old self very soon.