31 October 2008

Blog award!

I have been lucky enough to have been nominated for a blog award by no less than 4 bloggers! They are :- Beate's corner, My In Box, Just me and my fbs and Creative Hands.


The rules of this award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.

As quite a few of these awards are going around at the moment, I am going to leave my nominations to a later date - keep posted to see if you are a winner!

3 comments:

LizzieJane said...

Congratulations on your award, it is very well deserved!

Kyoko said...

Congratulations! I love your blog too :D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations :)