28 August 2008
I had a look through my knitting basket last night and here are the projects I have on the go at the moment....
1. A lacy cardigan for Leah in yellow Sirdar Snuggly 4ply (on to the last sleeve now)
2. A wrapover cardigan in Sirdar Snuggly daisy DK (I have to do the last borders and sew up)
3. A Mohair cardigan for me in Sirdar Blur - brown, beige and turquoise stripes - have sleeves to do (I hate those for some reason)
4. A pair of socks in a basket weave type pattern from the August issue of knit today magazine in Bergere de France caline yarn (4ply I think)
5. a bunny rabbit with only two legs knitted so far - this is going to be for my nephew William and I will make him (the bunny) some cute dungarees too.
I've got some knitting to do to finish everything - hahaha! Guess what I'm doing tonight? I will let you know how I progress :o)