04 August 2008

Only a few days left now....


We've only got a few days left now until our holiday and I'm getting the holiday bug - what a shame I have to work Tuesday and Wednesday!!

I've started to pack a few things (yes! Already LOL!) only towels, bed linen, beach stuff (hopefully - praying for sunshine!) just so that I don't have so much to do later in the week.

At the moment our spare room is a sea of clothes ready to pack and I still have a massive pile to iron. The problem with the British Summertime is that you can never guarantee what the weather will be like so you have to take clothes for ALL weathers (well apart from snow!) and end up coming home with half the clothes not worn. I'd rather be prepared than to get caught out :o)

I am looking forward to when I don't have to think of taking nappies, but I can't see that happening in the short term - especially if we have more children one day (not yet though, we're JUST getting used to sleeping through the night!)

Well, not much else happening here, I'm going to put my feet up and watch some TV before attempting our sandwiches for tomorrow....Coronation chicken and salad I think :o)

No comments: