11 April 2009

I just had to post this!


As I was checking through my photo folder I came across this one which I took a few weeks back when Leah was eating her lunch. I think she looks so sweet I had to share it with you all! What a shame she isn't an angel like that all the time LOL! (well most of the time she is as good as gold bless her).

On a different note I hope everyone has a nice Easter. Leah and I will go to Church tomorrow morning and have a sing to the hymns, and I think she may do some drawing too!! (they have a little table and toys at the back for the kiddly winks).

3 comments:

Bubbles said...

aww cute :D... I am stopping by and catching up whenever I get the chance I just don't get the opportunity to comment. Your knitting is coming on a lot and its amazing to see your creations.

Busy little Bee said...

She looks sooo adorable on this photo! :o) I hope you had a wonderful time this Easter too.

LizzieJane said...

How sweet she is, I hope you all had a wonderful Easter too.
x