Here is a closeup of the fabric I have knitted for Leah's cardigan using the Sirdar fresco yarn. It is lovely and soft and had a nice feel about it, even if it is a little bright (I should have enough left over to make a vest tp for the summer for myself, but that's a different story).
I decided to post a picture to show how the yarn patterning has varied. To be honest I should have knitted each piece with two different balls and alternated the rows, but I didn't think that the yarn would have such a strange effect. (in fact that's what the pattern for the vest top suggests so I should have known better really - although that pattern only arrived yesterday).