I finished off the socks last night and am really pleased with how they turned out. There should be just enough yarn left over to make Leah a little pair of socks too.
I made a start on my Cecile hat, but discovered that the 4.5mm circular needle I had was in fact only 4mm. It serves me right for buying from a charity shop! So I headed for ebay and have ordered the correct size - it just means that i can't get on with my hat until at least TUESDAY :o(
Oh well, it just means that I will have to get on with William's cabled jumper. I have almost done the back so I'm well on the way.
My next socks are all lined up and I will post a picture of the yarn and pattern details at a later date. Just going to have a little break from socks for a few days (well I believe that when it happens LOL!)