15 February 2009

Some more finished sockies

I finished off the socks last night and am really pleased with how they turned out. There should be just enough yarn left over to make Leah a little pair of socks too.

I made a start on my Cecile hat, but discovered that the 4.5mm circular needle I had was in fact only 4mm. It serves me right for buying from a charity shop! So I headed for ebay and have ordered the correct size - it just means that i can't get on with my hat until at least TUESDAY :o(
Oh well, it just means that I will have to get on with William's cabled jumper. I have almost done the back so I'm well on the way.

My next socks are all lined up and I will post a picture of the yarn and pattern details at a later date. Just going to have a little break from socks for a few days (well I believe that when it happens LOL!)

8 comments:

Kitty said...

Oh my ... I *heart* those socks! x

KnittingArchivist said...

Beautiful socks! I love both: the pattern and the yarn! :)

LizzieJane said...

These are lovely, you must have the best sock wardrobe of anyone I know!
x

Kat said...

oh wow! i love your socks!

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

Thanks for stopping by at my blog and for your lovely comments, I love those socks.. gorgeous!

Jenny said...

Those socks are sooo lovely!

Annie said...

Lovely socks, Esther! Hmmm... maybe I should go and knit some... haven't knitted in months now! Thanks for giving me the inspiration, dear! :o)

Jackie said...

Esther - I have left you a little award over on my blog! Love the colour of those socks :O)