02 August 2010

Finished a Granny Blanket

I finished the granny blanket I have been making for my sister in law and I am pleased with the result.

Hubby has been fiddling with the computer so I have so far been unable to rotate my photos as I used to. I hate it when he installs different programs.


So this photo was taken the other way, but I couldn't figure how to turn it. I am but a novice when it comes to things like that!

The edging is courtesy of Lucy at Attic24 - very lovely I must say...

.....not bad colours for an acrylic bought at Aldi!!!

My baby blanket - now I want to make one for Evie :o)

2 comments:

Bubbles said...

Thats such a gorgeous colour and I love the edging too. I'm sure your sis in law will love it

Busy little Bee said...

Hi sweetie, what a lovely granny blanket! I used to chrochet squares for a granny blanket when I was a kid, but never made the blanket. I still have the squares at my parents house. =P
I like the ending very much, and the colours that you used. =)

Hugs
Beate