12 August 2010

Feeling better............ thankfully!!

After a course of antibiotics, lots of calpol and tons of bribery Leah is now well on the way to a full recovery. She is back to her cheeky little self which is such a relief. I really was worried about her.

I can now get back to doing some chores around the house without feeling guily about not giving her enough cuddles, and can also give Evie some much wanted attention too! You never know, I may even get a chance to have some time to myself. ......and pigs may fly!!

It's just good to have the 'old' Leah back.


'Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!'

4 comments:

Bubbles said...

I'm so glad she's better, I was going to ask yesterday and then I had problems with my post which wasted so much time...
I'd love to see some photos of Evie

periwinkle said...

Glad to here she's feeling better - it's always rubbish when you have sick kids . As for time for yourself - what's that ?ultul

LizzieJane said...

So happy to hear that your little one is feeling so much better.It is such a worry when they are under the weather. Hope you are enjoying the summer.
x

Anonymous said...

Glad to read that she feels better! It can be so worrying sometimes.