06 June 2010

I am still alive!

Sorry for not posting in ages, I find the time really flies away at the moment. I keep meaning to post the photos from our week in Dorset, as we had a lovely time and Leah loved it, especially all the ice cream.

We stayed in a place called West Bay, not far from Lyme Regis, and other than our pram breaking and having to find a shop open on a Sunday to replace it, we had a really good time.

We visited a place called Monkey World which Leah loved and really didn't want to leave!

I have also been finishing off some projects -

this sweater for Leah which I started in June 2009 (!) but luckily will fit her quite easily, as I was making a bigger size anyway. It has a lovely flower motif on the front, I just have to persuade Leah to wear it now.....


You can find the link to Ravelry here and see what the whole sweater should look like.

I have also made a couple of things for Evie,

this single buttoned cardigan in Snuggly Baby Bamboo Dk which comes up beautifully shiny before it is washed, and isn't too bad after.


I also made her this little Kimono made from Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino which is another lovely yarn. I think this is a pattern I will be knitting for my niece when she is born later this year.

3 comments:

Joy said...

They are gorgeous Esther! I remember I did a post with that exact title. Sometimes life is just more is just more important. Happy knitting, xx

LizzieJane said...

What lovely knitting. The colors are wonderful. Glad to see you back.
x

KnittingArchivist said...

Beautiful little cardigans! :) Btw, you should receive blog candy from me soon if haven't got it yet.