10 September 2009

Cornwall 2009 - Part three, St. Ives

Here we are are in St. Ives, one of our favourite places. We always visit at least once! If you can see the board in the photo advertising Ghost Walks, well we took part on one of those quite a few years ago and it was really good, but not very scary! More a tour around the back streets in the dark.


We had a nice lunch in the Seafood cafe and it was yummy! I had a really tasty fish stew with some delicious bread.
There were rib rides taking place from the harbour, so we took a photo of the people on their way out. rather them than me, I'm sure they got wet!

We took a walk along the harbour wall - I wonder what they can see? (see later pictures)


This is the view across the water to the other side of the harbour......


......and this is the other view where you can see Porthminster beach. it looks beautiful.


This is what they spied, a cheeky seal. I wonder if it is the same one I blogged about last year??


2 comments:

LissyLou said...

ooooh that could have been the seal we saw!!

LizzieJane said...

My what a wonderful place to visit. I am sad to say that I have never visited Cornwall. Maybe one day I will. You all look like you had so much fun and really great weather.
x