08 May 2009

Millie the mouse


Why does the camera never give a true image? Anyway I have just finished this little mouse who told me her name is Millie. She is knitted in white acrylic with a dress made from Sirdar snuggly yarn so it is pretty soft.

She has blue safety eyes and an embroidered nose and mouth. She does look much cuter in real life as the photo is giving her a strange expression!

She will be for sale for £6.50 plus P&P. If you are interested just e-mail me or leave a message and I will get back to you. There will be more little creatures for sale soon!

6 comments:

Joy said...

Aw Hetty she is cute. I bet Leah will want one too. Or does she already have one?

Jackie said...

What a lovely little mouse, she looks so sweet :O)

Kyoko said...

AAAww Millie is so cute! If I think she is so cute in the photo, I reckon she is super cute in real life ;) I know exactly what you mean about the camera. When I take any photo, I set the camera to take in as much light as possible. They are often taken too dark.
Hope you have a great weekend!

LizzieJane said...

Millie is one cute little mouse, you did a wonderful job!
x

Chars said...

Oh thats so cute hon...I hope she is a best seller for you.

Annie said...

Ooohhh, I just love these little guys you make! And I am so lucky to have one of them here with ME!!