17 January 2009

She wanted to go horse riding....

Leah wanted to go 'horse riding' this morning, so I got her pony out and she went for a ride!


My friend got her the rocking horse for her Christening last year, and it has only been recently that she has wanted to ride it. She never stays on for long, but seems to enjoy it whilst she does. I can't wait until she is old enough to have pony rides - where I ride they have to be 4 before they can ride due to insurance. I can't wait - only 2 and a bit years to go...

3 comments:

Bubbles said...

At least you'll know that you'll share this passion when your older :). Is she able to go for donkey rides on the beach?

Jenny said...

My grandfather used to make a rocking horse for each family as it's first child was born. He passed away before my first child came along. I was brought to tears when my mother organised to have the horse made by my uncle using my grandfather's design for my son's first birthday. Rocking horses are an essential part of childhood around here! Leah looks like she's loving hers to pieces!

LizzieJane said...

This is how my little sister started out her horse riding career, she loved horses even before she could walk, looks like you have a horse lover on your hands already.
x