28 March 2011

An itty bitty cardigan

I wanted to use up some odd balls of Sirdar Snuggly Chatterbox that I had lying about, so I found a nice little pattern on Ravelry to knit. It's another top down, knitted in the round and was very straight forward. You can find the pattern here It had to be knitted for Lily, as Evie has well outgrown any small baby sizes now. I hope my sister likes it - I did, but unfortunately my photography doesn't show up the lovely pastel colours.
The yarn is nice and soft so perfect for a little newborn baby.


Evie is still coughing away, and I had the pleasure of her being sick over me this morning, as she was coughing so much. Lucky it was only mucous! I took her to the doctor who has given her some asthma syrup which she has to take for a couple of weeks. i am keeping my fingers crossed that it will help to clear the pesky cough up!

1 comment:

Flutterby Patch said...

Thanks so much for your kind words on my blog, much appreciated. You are such a prolofic knitter I'm always amazed (and envious) at the amount of little cuties you produce and all so gorgeous as well. Poor little Evie, I well remember my son laid low with that ailment, luckily he grew out of it, eventually. Take care, Eli x