03 December 2014

New babies on the horizon



One of my good friends has her second son due any day now so I've been busy knitting a couple of gifts for her new arrival.


This one is knitted in sirdar tiny tots dk, a yarn I'm becoming quite fond of for baby boy knits. It's machine washable too which is always a bonus!


This one is in a sirdar baby crofter yarn which is incredibly soft and also machine washable. I loved the way it created soft stripes.

Hopefully baby won't take too long to arrive and I'll be able to have a snuggle before long.


I've also been trying out some new patterns to use up some stash yarn and to give myself some gifts ready for any unexpected babies.

The above is a pattern called Linnie and I love the way it turned out. The multi colour yoke is gorgeous in my humble opinion.



Fabulous colours!


I've also knitted the above scarf for my mum, from drops yarns. I think she liked it and it was lovely and simple to knit.


No comments: