16 July 2009

Finally some of my holiday snaps!

I am so sorry for not bloggging much lately, I juat have a lot going on at the moment. I wanted to share some photos of our holiday in South Devon at the beginning of June. We stayed in a small village just outside Salcome and had a lovely time.

We went to the beach a few times, especially Burgh Island which was beautiful. Leah loved it on the sand.....

....and splashing around in the water!

We also took a trip at the beginning of the week to the Miniature Pony Centre on Dartmoor, and although the weather wasn't that great Leah had a lovely time. She had a couple of pony rides and even though her face doesn't look like it, she really enjoyed herself!

I think it was more concentration than anything else! We had a great time and are all now loking forward to our trip to Cornwall in the middle of August!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely pictures ~ Your little girl looks like she is having lots of fun at the beach. Have missed your blog and am glad to see you back :O)

Jenny said...

What happy holiday snaps! The beach looks a world away from the cold we have here at the moment. Mind you I'm still toting the kids off to swimming lessons once a day! Thank goodness for indoor heated pools! She's quite the little equestrian girl isn't she?

LissyLou said...

I love that mini pony centre - i used to go everytime we went to cornwall. This year i'll be taking my boys there

Busy little Bee said...

Looks like you've had a really nice time. :o) You really deserve that. Miss you blogging, and I hope are back again now. :o) I'm always cheered up by reading your blog. :o)

Kyoko said...

Lovely photos! We have just been to Bournemouth. I must say the weather looks good in the photos. How wonderful that your daughter can do the horse riding. Cornwall would be beautiful!